Turbomiser chillers from Klima-Therm are based on the revolutionary Turbocor oil-free compressor, which uses virtually frictionless magnetic bearings. The Turbomiser chiller is the most energy-efficient product of its type on the market today, reducing energy costs by up to 50 per cent compared with traditional chillers based on screw or reciprocating compressors.
The multi-award winning Turbomiser chiller is available in three versions, Turbomiser 1, 2 and 3, each more efficient than the last.
The Turbomiser chiller has won a string of industry awards, including CIBSE’s most prestigious technology award for Low Carbon Innovation in 2010. As well as its ultra efficient performance, the Turbomiser improves comfort levels and productivity in buildings due to its advanced design and stepless control. And, with its oil-less magnetic bearings, service and maintenance costs are dramatically reduced.
Turbomiser Gives You:
- Dramatically lower running costs
- Significantly lower servicing costs
- Improved comfort and reliability
- Much quieter running
Leading Companies Use Turbomiser
Leading companies and organisations use Turbomiser to cut their building running costs and improve comfort conditions. These include Hilton Hotels, Lloyds Bank, Ladbrokes, the MoD and Skandia, to name but a few.
Their experience has proven that Turbomiser delivers serious and sustained savings in running costs, and provides a high quality environment for occupants and temperature-dependent equipment.
The Award-winning Turbomiser Technology
- Turbocor centrifugal twin-rotor compressors run on oil-free magnetic bearings to provide stepless control from 25 to 100% with the lowest power input at all stages.
- Air-cooled machines incorporate high efficiency aluminium (or evaporative sprayed galvanised steel) condensers and total immersion shell-and-tube evaporators.
- Integrated control provided by the Geoclima Microsmart control system ensures maximum COP is attained at all stages of operation, taking advantage of lower mid-season ambient temperatures.
- Microsmart control permits remote monitoring and early fault detection.
- Chiller power inputs can be electronically limited to match site restrictions, making them the ideal replacement solution.
- Low starting currents (<5 amps) and very low noise and vibration add to their benefits.
- Water-cooled chillers have an extremely low footprint and are ideally suited to retrofit applications, being easily demountable.
Further energy-efficiency improvements can be achieved with the addition of free-cooling coils or Liquid Pressure Amplification (LPA), both of which are ideally suited to UK climate conditions.
Turbomiser chillers include as standard a comprehensive two year warranty.
For more information, call us or download our brochure: Turbomiser Brochure