Business Continuity Planning
Business Continuity Plan Update 25/03/2020
Our first concern was to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff; those measures are in place.
Our Business Continuity Plans are now in effect to enable us to deliver “business as usual” for those of our clients who still need us. This extends to all our products and services.
Our design and application expertise is still available by video conferencing.
- Gree stocks in the UK remain high.
- Spare/replacement parts remain available from our UK stock and specialist stockists.
- Our Italian suppliers have reported further clampdown from their government and are closing down production for two weeks.
- Our logistics agents have advised of increasing difficulty securing trailer transport from Europe; Courier services remain unaffected at this time.
There is no doubt these are difficult times for our country and circumstances remain fluid. We continue to monitor all aspects of our business and will update this plan as necessary.
We wish you all well; stay safe and thank you for your continuing support.
1. The Calibre Services Group Ltd Companies (comprising LHplc, Klima-Therm and Gree UK – The Group) Business Continuity Plan is fully operational.
2. As the Director responsible for Health & Safety within the Group, Paul Davis has the responsibility for initiating and coordinating business continuity and for communicating with employees, customers and suppliers.
3. All sales and site employees are equipped to work from home/remotely and testing has been completed to ensure email and phone systems work effectively from remote locations.
4. The Group sales and support teams are now home working wherever possible. We are fully operational and contactable by email and mobile. Telephone systems are also fully operational and staffed at our Wimbledon HQ ; we can also be contacted by email. If you do not have the email address for a specific contact, a full list of our general department contact email addresses is shown below.
5. All Sales and Service teams are fully operational to support your projects and can work efficiently, both on-site and remotely. Please let our staff know if you have any specific guidelines that you would like them to comply with.
6. Detailed discussions have taken place: a) with our factories to ensure that production schedules and sales commitments are met with current feedback being that there are no supply chain issues; and b) with logistical providers to ensure delivery commitments can be met.
7. Our staff visiting sites will make a safety assessment to ensure their safety while on site. This will include taking into consideration client safety protocols (which may require additional site induction)
8. The Crisis Management Team is closely monitoring Government advice and will adapt Group Companies’ policy in line with current advice.
General Email Directory
|Department||LH plc||Klima-Therm||Gree UK|
|Service, Maintenance, Repairemail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com|
|Accounts, Credit Controlfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Aftersales Technical Supportemail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com|
We thank you for your continued support in these challenging times.