Single pump or double pump chillers with high head pressure or a tank for the water system are available for quick despatch to suit your project deadline.
Class A efficient, reliable and ErP 2021 compliant, our products have been designed to achieve excellent EER values. From standard chillers to very quiet units (reducing the Sound Power Level up to 10dBA) and highly productive models, this can make a noticeable difference to long-term building costs, while improving inhabitants’ wellbeing.
Screw range units are also available for process cooling, allowing flexible water temperatures as low as -10°C (including a % of glycol concentration). With operations down to -20°C outdoor temperature, the units are available with a comprehensive range of accessories depending on customer requirements:
- Soft starter to reduce the load and torque in the power train and electric current surge during the start up
- Pre-painted coils for marine and seaside environments
- Hydronic modules with pump, double pumps or tank and pump set up
- Gas leak detection
- Power factor correction
- Compressor shut off valves
- BMS connection
- Noise reduction
- Master/Slave control for multiple chillers
- 100% heat recovery unit