Klima-Therm and Italian manufacturer, RHOSS, provide an extensive range of air cooled chillers using SCROLL compressor technology.
Certified and recognised for their innovation, quality and service excellence for over 50 years, professionalism and development, combined with investment and passion define RHOSS, making them an ideal partner in the HVAC industry.
WE CAN PROVIDE THE RIGHT SOLUTION FOR YOUR APPLICATION
Using R410A refrigerant gas, Klima-Therm provides scroll chillers with capacities up to 4kW with a single compressor and up to 920kW of cooling - the latest units are equipped with 8 compressors and 2 independent circuits, offering flexibility for your application.
From compact units for restricted spaces, to single pump or double pump units with high head pressure or a tank for the water system, all are available for quick despatch.
Efficient, reliable and ErP 2021 ready, our chillers come with excellent energy efficient EER and seasonal efficiency SEER values.
Using scroll compressors, RHOSS has developed process cooling units to produce water temperatures of as low as -10°C.
With unit operations down to -20°C outdoor temperature, a full set of accessories is available depending on the project requirements:
- - Soft start to reduce load and torque in the power train and electric current surge during start-up
- - Pre-painted coils for marine and salty environments
- - Hydronic modules: pump, double pumps, tank and pump set up
- - Gas leak detection
- - Power factor correction
- - Compressor shut off valves
- - BMS connection
- - Noise reduction
- - Master/Slave control for multiple chillers
- - Desuperheater
- - 100% heat recovery unit