Working with us you can be confident that entire projects from conception to installation and maintenance can be managed under one roof.
Working closely with top manufacturers like Rhoss, Gree and Climatech means that you can be certain that the standards you expect from us are backed up with the latest in energy saving and high efficiency equipment. Klima Therm are official UK Distributers for Rhoss, Gree and Climatech and other leading brands. We are constantly at the forefront of cooling, heating and air movement technology. We have a successful track record in replacing chillers and air handling units from all available manufacturers, many on a turn-key basis.
- Our highly skilled project managers are dedicated to taking projects from inception to handover and completion, then on through the warranty period & beyond. From the onset each project is assigned its own project manager, fully trained in relevant Health & Safety compliance and qualified to Silver or Black Skill card level.
Your project manager will meet and liaise closely with you, agreeing and arranging all necessary surveys, delivery schedules, works timetables, method statements, risk assessments and road closures/local authority permissions and so on, to ensure a smooth operation with minimum disruption:
- Your project manager remains attached to the project for the duration of warranties, to provide a single point of contact during this important after sales period and to guarantee complete satisfaction for the client
- Klima-Therm Ltd. is part of the Calibre Services Group, an established specialist with deep experience of HVACR engineering, service and maintenance, controls and related technologies
- Group companies include: Klima-Therm Ltd, LH-plc and Next Control Systems all part of our deep commitment to this industry
- LH-plc specialises in high-quality service, maintenance, repair and installation of chillers and air conditioning systems. With more than a quarter of a century of experience, LH plc is one of the UK’s leading air conditioning and refrigeration engineering companies
- Next Control Systems Ltd supplies advanced energy-saving controls systems to supermarkets, department stores, hotels, restaurants, offices and cold stores. It operates a state-of-the-art 24/7 bureau to monitor and manage alarms on behalf of clients
- Gree is the largest AC manufacturer in the world with over 300 million users worldwide and annual turnover of US $ 24 billion.