Working closely with top manufacturers like Rhoss, Gree and World Energy means that you can be sure that the standards you expect from us are backed up with the latest in energy saving and high efficiency equipment. Klima Therm are officical UK Distributers for Rhoss, Gree and World Energy. We are constantly on the forefront of cooling and air movement technology. We have a proven successful track record in replacing chillers from such manufacturers such as Carrier, York, Daikin, Trane, Delonghi, Clivet, RC/AMP, Star Refrigeration, Dunham Bush, McQuay, Airedale, Climaveneta, Hitachi, Lennox, Euroklimat, Aiax, Aermec, KTK, Clint and Tonon.
Working with us gives you confidence that entire projects form conception to installation and maintenance can be managed under one roof
- Our highly skilled project managers are dedicated to taking projects from inception to completion, handover and throughout the warranty period. From the onset each project is assigned its own project manager, fully trained in relevant Health & Safety compliance and qualified to Silver or Black Skill card level. Your project manager will meet and liaise closely with the client, agreeing and arranging all necessary surveys, delivery schedules, works timetables, method statements, risk assessments and road closures/local authority permissions and so on, to ensure a smooth operation with minimum disruption:
- Your project manager remains attached to the project for the duration of warranties, to provide a single point of contact during this important after sales period and so guarantee complete satisfaction for the client
- Klima-Therm Ltd. is part of the Calibre Services Group, an established specialist with deep experience of HVACR engineering, service and maintenance, controls and related technologies
- Group companies include: Klima-Therm Ltd, LH-plc and Next Control Systems all part of our deep committment to this industry
- LH-plc specialises in high-quality service, maintenance, repair and installation of chillers and air conditioning systems. With more than a quarter of a century of experience, LH plc is one of the UK’s leading air conditioning and refrigeration engineering companies
- Next Control Systems Ltd supplies advanced energy-saving controls systems to supermarkets, department stores, hotels, restaurants, offices and cold stores. It operates a state-of-the-art 24/7 bureau to monitor and manage alarms on behalf of clients